Are you a traveller, writer, photographer, blogger, or inspired by any of your travels? We’re currently accepting guest submissions for Inspire To Wander!
We’re accepting guest posts on any travel topics, especially those that will inspire everyone to get out there and travel more. We’d love to read about your travel guides, your personal stories, or your experiences in any place around the world.
Guidelines for Articles
The topic must be related to travel in some way. There are only a few guidelines that you should follow:
- It’s a completely original article that doesn’t appear anywhere else around the web
- Minimum of 800 words
- Minimum of 5 photos that you took, horizontal photos are preferred as they look better on the blog. At least 800px wide, with a maximum of 1600px. If you’d like to include an extra vertical image for Pinterest, that’s great, too!
- Please include a short bio with a photo of yourself, along with links to your social media accounts and blog if you’ve got them
- No more than 2 external links in the text of the article (only back to your blog or general sites like Wikipedia, no sponsored links)
- Subject to our approval before posting
If you prefer taking pictures to writing, we’d happily accept your photo essays, too. Please send at least 10-15 photographs, taken by you, and following the same rules as above (except the writing can be a minimum of 500 words in this case).
Pitching Your Idea
Please send your pitch to Lindsay & Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org. Write in the subject heading “Guest Post Pitch”. In the body, please write 2-3 sentences about your general topic idea and we’ll get back to you right away. If we like your idea, please send us the full article and we’ll post it as soon as possible. The article will be shared with our travel community and promoted on our social media channels.