Who could use a spa day?
Here at Inspire To Wander, we encourage and inspire you to see the world. Now, we’re recommending that you take some time for yourself. It’s all about self care in this week’s Twitter chat, whether it’s a spa day, yoga class, meditation session, or however you choose to relax.
Every week, we’ll be announcing our upcoming #InspireToWander Twitter chat on this blog. Didn’t know we had a weekly Twitter travel chat? It happens every Tuesday at 9pm ET / 6pm PT and you’re always welcome to join us.
Here are the questions for the chat for your viewing (and GIF planning) pleasure:
Q1: What is your favourite memory of a spa trip, whether at home or abroad? #InspireToWander
Q2: Before you leave for a trip, do you have any relaxing rituals to help combat any travel stress you may encounter? #InspireToWander
Q3: Have you ever been on a yoga or wellness trip? If so, tell us about it! If not, would you want to do one? #InspireToWander
Q4: Would you ever try a silent meditation retreat? You can’t speak for 10 days…could you do it? #InspireToWander
Q5: When was the last time you indulged in a spa experience and where did you go? Tell us about it! #InspireToWander
Q6: Have you ever visited a Nordik spa? If so, where? #InspireToWander
Q7: When you travel, do you dedicate some time to indulge in a spa session? #InspireToWander
Q8: Have you ever visited natural hot springs? Tell us where and share photos if you can! #InspireToWander
Q9: Travelling isn’t always puppies and rainbows. When it gets stressful, what do you do to keep yourself relaxed? #InspireToWander
Q10: Have you ever participated in a spa experience where it is part of the culture (Japan, Scandinavia, Turkey, etc)? Tell us about it! #InspireToWander
BONUS: Do you have any plans for a spa/relaxation retreat in the future? If not, is there somewhere on your bucket list you’d like to go? #InspireToWander
How to Participate
- Our Twitter chat happens weekly on Tuesday at 9pm ET / 6pm PT. Not sure what time that is in your area of the world? Go to: http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/ to figure out what time it is where you are. The Twitter chats are 1 hour in length so feel free to pop by whenever you can.
- Follow the hashtag #InspireToWander and use it in all of your replies. On Twitter, search for #InspireToWander and click the “Latest” tab to see every tweet in the chat. Don’t forget to put #InspireToWander at the end of your tweets or no one else will see them.
- Every 5 minutes, a new question will be asked from the admin accounts: @InspireToWander, @IBBTravel, @JustinLaurenXO and possibly other accounts if we bring on guest hosts. These will be phrased like: “Q1: Where do you love to travel? #InspireToWander”. When you reply, write: “A1: I love traveling to Iceland because it’s so beautiful there! #InspireToWander”. Feel free to elaborate with photos, GIFs, whatever you’d like – let your creativity flow!
- Your conversation isn’t limited to the questions asked. I’m sure you’ll get off topic now and again – it’s all part of the fun!
- The chat topics will be posted in the group a week ahead of time, and you’ll get to see the questions in advance on Monday at 12:00pm ET. This way, if you want to schedule any answers ahead of time, feel free to do so.
- If you have any questions, please ask and we’re happy to help you! If you haven’t joined our travel community yet, that’s the easiest way to reach us: click here to join!