Happy Fall, I2Wanderers! Every week, we’ll be announcing our upcoming #InspireToWander Twitter chat on this blog. Didn’t know we had a weekly Twitter travel chat? It happens every Tuesday at 9pm ET / 6pm PT and you’re always welcome to join us.
As autumn is upon us, it only seems fitting to bust out those knit sweaters and sip on those pumpkin spice lattes during our upcoming travel chat. Yes, we’re talking all about Autumn Adventures! From fall hikes to tasty treats, we want to hear all about your favourite autumn moments from your travels or at home.
#InspireToWander Travel Chat for Sept 25, 2018
Here are the questions for the chat for your viewing (and GIF planning) pleasure:
Q1: Do you have all four seasons where you live? If so, is fall your favourite season? If not, do you often travel to experience them? #InspireToWander
Q2: What’s your favourite way to enjoy fall? #InspireToWander
Q3: Where’s your favourite fall destination and why? #InspireToWander
Q4: What’s the best place to go leaf peeping close to home? #InspireToWander
Q5: Pumpkin patches, apple picking and annual harvests – oh my! What are your favourite fall foodie activities? #InspireToWander
Q6: Speaking of food… what delicious fall treat do you look forward to indulging in most? #InspireToWander
Q7: What are your favourite autumn adventures? Share a story of your adventures (or misadventures)! #InspireToWander
Q8: Are there any special events you’re attending this fall, whether you’re traveling or at home? Markets, festivals, shows… we want to hear all about them! #InspireToWander
Q9: Do you ever travel to a non-traditional autumn destination during the season? If so, where? #InspireToWander
Q10: What place did you visit where you didn’t expect to see fall colours? Share your travel secrets! #InspireToWander
BONUS: Okay, let’s see those photos! Show us some of the beautiful fall foliage you’ve seen in your travels! #InspireToWander
How to Participate
- Our Twitter chat happens weekly on Tuesday at 9pm ET / 6pm PT. Not sure what time that is in your area of the world? Go to: http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/ to figure out what time it is where you are. The Twitter chats are 1 hour in length so feel free to pop by whenever you can.
- Follow the hashtag #InspireToWander and use it in all of your replies. On Twitter, search for #InspireToWander and click the “Latest” tab to see every tweet in the chat. Don’t forget to put #InspireToWander at the end of your tweets or no one else will see them.
- Every 5 minutes, a new question will be asked from the admin accounts: @InspireToWander, @IBBTravel, @JustinLaurenXO and possibly other accounts if we bring on guest hosts. These will be phrased like: “Q1: Where do you love to travel? #InspireToWander”. When you reply, write: “A1: I love traveling to Iceland because it’s so beautiful there! #InspireToWander”. Feel free to elaborate with photos, GIFs, whatever you’d like – let your creativity flow!
- Your conversation isn’t limited to the questions asked. I’m sure you’ll get off topic now and again – it’s all part of the fun!
- The chat topics will be posted in the group a week ahead of time, and you’ll get to see the questions in advance on Monday at 12:00pm ET. This way, if you want to schedule any answers ahead of time, feel free to do so.
- If you have any questions, please ask and we’re happy to help you! If you haven’t joined our travel community yet, that’s the easiest way to reach us: click here to join!